Sales Coordinator-(40 Positions)
Dar es salaam
Head of Region
Sales Executive will be responsible on growing and developing new clients, together with generating new business by managing, maintaining a long term relationship with clients.
About Bayport Management Limited
Bayport Management Limited (BML) was incorporated in 2001 as a holding company for a number of future subsidiaries. Through these subsidiaries, all operating under the Bayport Financial Services banner, financial services are delivered to customers. Operational support for the Bayport Financial Services subsidiaries is provided by Bayport International Group Support (BIGS), based in Johannesburg and London.
Bayport Financial Services’ operations are domiciled in Botswana, Ghana, South Africa, Mozambique, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia and now Colombia. The group services over 320 000 clients through its 288 branches and over 3,195 employees and USD400 Million in value of debtor book
About Bayport Tanzania.
Bayport Financial Services Tanzania was incorporated in 2006 and has rapidly become the leading specialist credit provider to Government employees and employees of approved private companies in Tanzania. Bayport are present in every region in mainland Tanzania with more than 80 branches and still growing job description
- Hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding /acquisition of new clients.
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales channel.
- Responsible for maintaining good relationship with employers and employees for the purpose of maintaining and fostering a good business relationship.
- Act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions.
- Attend any other duties as may be instructed by your supervisor
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Perfect adhere to routine and process
- Merchandising builds strong relationship with each customer based on ability to understand and support group their business
- Strong interpersonal skills ambassadors of our company and brands
- Capture every possible sale to meet and exceed daily weekly and monthly target generates orders
- Identities and realize sales opportunities
- Identifies and acts against competitor activity
Requirements for the Role
- Applicant must possess Bachelor’s degree/Advanced Diploma in Banking, Commerce/ Business Administration, Finance/ Accounting from any recognized University or equivalent qualification.
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
- Applicant must possess 1-2 years sales experience from Financial industry experience
- Good communication skills
- Computer Literate
- High Integrate, honest
- Ready to relocate